Team Manager German SupportVistaprint Tunis, Gouvernorat de Tunis
Are you an experienced professional who has handled Teams?
The Manager position for the German support team will have responsibility for multiple team. The Manager will seek to improve key metrics through increased quality, consistent conversion and increased customer satisfaction. The incumbent is also responsible for maintaining performance through effective coaching, mentoring and motivating team leads and frontline employees.
- Ensuring that team leads and their team members meet and exceed established KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the specified unit and domain in conjunction with support teams
- Promotes success by consistently analyzing process improvement opportunities
- Develop, adhere to, support and administer company policies and procedures as defined
- Resolve escalations
Key Responsibilities /Duties
- Motivate, coach and develop team leads and front-line employees to reach their full potential through consistent monitoring, assessment and feedback to achieve and maintain high standards of performance
- Proactively raises issues which impact the domain’s ability to maintain success
- Consistent and effective reporting on team/test progress, challenges & successes by compiling statistics, interpret data and take appropriate action to support findings and goals (KPIs) and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure disciplinary discussions and actions for team leads and front-line employees occur in transparent, accurate and timely manner
- Communicate the value proposition of Vistaprint products and services to internal & external clients
- Hosting/facilitating meetings relevant to areas of focus
- Managing relationship with unit/test business managers and other operational leaders
- Guides employees along a mutually identified development path
- Maintains accurate documentation of team members’ overall performance
- Maintains personnel records and other documentation as identified and requested.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with all levels
- Supports and assists with hiring and training as requested
- Performs additional responsibilities as consistent with job level and overall direction of CARE leadership team.
- Manages multi-tasking both systems and process along with managing changing priorities well
- Coaches and motivates effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Resolves issues balancing the needs of the end-customers with the needs of the company.
- Displays a willingness to learn through openness to feedback and development
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Communicates both verbally and written effectively
Qualification & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German (fluent or near native)
- Bachelors’ degree; preferably in business or communication
- A proven track record of managing multiple priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously
- An aptitude for learning new technology and the ability to use multiple systems
- Effectively multitask towards firm timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Leadership skills:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, lead and facilitate change, and model professionalism at all times
- Proficient in reducing conflict and increasing participation through interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and empower staff to consistently meet and/or exceed goals
- Must hold themselves accountable for quality of work and performance against goals
- Proven ability to develop and motivate employees
- Good & relevant leadership experience within Operations
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable expertise and experience in people management, with an emphasis on managing multiple teams in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable competency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Segment: Manager, Business Process, Management, Customer Service, Bilingual
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.