Senior Business Intelligence Software DeveloperVistaprint Tunis, Gouvernorat de Tunis
Are you passionate about Data Engineering? Do you enjoy helping others use data to make good decisions? If you’re motivated by working with like-minded engineers and supporting other teams to generate valuable insights and enable good decision making, then Vistaprint Technology team has a Great opportunity for you.
Our team is focused on enabling data-driven decisions by our business partners and data-driven experiences for our customers. To do this, we get to solve problems on the leading edges of domains such as predictive modeling, multivariate testing, and data warehousing all at the scale of a successful e-commerce company.
As a Business Intelligence & Data support Engineer, you will work in our Data Operations group, at the nexus of Analytics, Marketing, and Technology and have a unique opportunity to learn and impact our CARE department across all these domains. This role will become a Subject Matter Expert in the Vistaprint data domain, leveraging a variety of Analytical and Technical skills in support of reporting, automation, and analytics.
As a support for the Data field within the CARE department, you will help build better governance for CARE related data sources (SQL, NoSQL, Data Lake, etc.), take care of maintenance tasks and partner with data analysts to support their data-related requests in a timely manner.
Your role will involve:
- Manage governance of CARE Data (includes Customer Service & Design support operations, Workforce Management, Learning, and HR) in partnership with the CARE Business Analytics team
- Provide maintenance and consultation support for the CARE Data warehouse in collaboration with relevant Technology teams
- Develop reporting solutions for CARE through use of OLAP cubes and data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Manage the integration of new data sets in the CARE Data warehouse and create reporting views which can be readily used by Analytics teams
- Support the development and maintenance of decision support systems to empower CARE in effectively achieving their objectives
- Providing guidance and education about best practices to use the Data Lake, Data warehouse and associated Data Marts and Hubs
In return you will bring:
- Engineer, Bachelor or master degree in Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field
- Ideally 3-5 years of professional work experience in BI/analytics-focused role
- Passionate about data
- Excellent mastering of SQL language (especially T-SQL) and being expert in the BI field is mandatory (e.g. data warehousing, OLAP & Cubes, ETL & data manipulation…)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server (MS SQL BI certifications is a big plus)
- Good Software Coding skills
- Understating of Cloud technologies and Big Data frameworks and tools is highly appreciated (e.g. Data Lake paradigm, AWS, MS Azure, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, ELK…)
- Some knowledge in best practices, automation, monitoring and DevOps (e.g. Bash, Scripting languages, JIRA, Git, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, HashiCorp tools…) is a plus
- Autonomous and quick & self-learner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while having a well-organized working method
- Have done agile development or excited to learn
- A professional attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills at different levels
- Good level in English written and spoken
What’s in it for you?
In addition to joining an amazingly talented international team, we have a great benefits package including…
- Competitive salary
- Lunch benefit (meal vouchers)
- Group Health Insurance
- Complementary pension
- Smartphone with a comfortable voice & internet bundle
- Flexible Working Hours & ability to work remotely
- Training, conferences, meetups, free tech library, online training subscription, newest books
- MSDN personal subscription
- Personal AWS and Azure labs for your own skills development
- Access to various tools any data/analytics fan would dream of
- 24/7 onsite gym
- Games room (ping-pong, baby-foot, PlayStation 4, Xbox…)
- Team Buildings and Team lunches/dinners
- Onsite catering and cafeteria
- Awesome chill-out room
- Traveling as part of a big team/family around several locations
- Language courses
- Excellent career management (including potential equity long term plan)
- Excellent working atmosphere within one of the best employers in Tunisia
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now (please submit your updated CV in English)!
Job Segment: Developer, Business Intelligence, Warehouse, Engineer, Equity, Technology, Manufacturing, Finance, Engineering
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.