Product OwnerVistaprint Tunis, Gouvernorat de Tunis
Vistaprint is looking for a product owner for the Care Technology.
Do you want to create an impact in your community by helping small business customers succeed? Do you want to be challenged to understand how to build a complex eCommerce platform that serves tens of millions of customers every year?
Welcome to Vistaprint, where our mission is to support the dreams of micro-businesses and enable their success. To achieve this, we need to iterate rapidly on ideas – listening, building, testing, and improving, and with our large customer base we need to do this at scale, providing a reliable and easy user experience. To make this possible we have an advanced technology platform that integrates content, experience, commerce, big data and marketing automation and that enables developers and marketers experiment quickly and flexibly.
We are looking for talented Product Owners to help re-architect Vistaprint’s contact center platform to create a more intuitive experience for our customers. The right person will help move our platform to the next level. We seek individuals who have a solid understanding of business and technology, a learning mindset, an ability to translate disparate requirements into value driven backlogs, and the energy and passion to motivate teams and stakeholders.
Your role will involve
- Support roadmap and strategy definition. You’ll support the team to define the right product roadmap, introducing new products and services while improving the health of the platform
- Work cross-functionally to execute the strategy
- Synthesizing abstract customer and stakeholder asks into concrete business processes and use cases actionable by technology teams
- Knowing your products and industry trends well such that you can bring new ideas to the table to make the product better
In return you will bring
- An understanding of contact center operations
- Experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Fluency in English required, including excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to think in terms of outcomes, not solutions or requirements
- Customer-centric mindset. You will put yourself in the shoes of our customer to ensure you meet their expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, engineering, or related field is preferred
- Ultimately as a PO, you impact the organization through two key skills: your ability to identify the most valuable work and your ability to motivate teams and stakeholders around this work. If this is what you’re passionate about, we’d love to hear from you
What we offer
- Join a multi-billion-dollar organization that focuses on continuously modernizing its technology platform
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, conferences, and online training subscriptions
- Culture of thoughtfulness, respect and accountability
- An environment that values diversity and fosters inclusion
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or marital status.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment! So, if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now! Please send us a copy of your updated CV in English.
Job Segment: Engineer, User Experience, Engineering, Technology
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.