Manager, TechnologyVistaprint Tunis, Gouvernorat de Tunis
The project is about re-architecting Vistaprint’s contact center platform to create a more intuitive experience for our customers. Migrating to Amazon Connect is at the heart of this transformation. The right person will help move our platform to the next level. You’ll be working as part of a skilled, collaborative team to continue to drive our existing infrastructure as well as jointly design and implement high visibility applications a. This is an ideal job if you are a hands-on individual who wants to be part of an intensely skilled team and feels total ownership of your work. You will play a crucial role in the migration of the platform and everything you do will matter. You have experience in the design and implementation of our existing partner frameworks as well as participating in the next generation of our offerings. You love to mentor and grow the people who work on your team.
Your role will involve
- Leading and managing a team of developers, quality engineers and other technical resources.
- Assisting with project estimation deliverables that drive project planning and work break-down
- Participating in application design and business requirements gathering sessions where required
- Developing and coach team members while managing, motivating and inspiring them on a daily basis
- Training and mentoring future members of the team.
- Designing, implementing, and documenting, of work.
- Fluency in English required, including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mentoring and collaborating with teammates to make sure the squad delivers with quality, applying best practices and in alignment with business goals
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
In return you will bring
- Experience, preferably in a fast paced, agile technical environment
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles: Prior experience working as a software developer: problem-solving environment
- Experience with large enterprise systems and structured engineering
- Experience with web services, and Service Oriented Architectures
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and strong analytic ability
- Working experience with one or more of the following: .Net Core, Java, React, Type Script, CSS, amazon connect, Salesforce
- Experience assuming responsibility for team's outcomes, taking an active role in finding solution(s) and creating the right environment for a team’s success
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
What we offer
- Join a multi-billion dollar organization that focuses on continuously modernizing its technology platform
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, conferences, and online training subscriptions
- Culture of thoughtfulness, respect and accountability
- An environment that values diversity and fosters inclusion
- And more!
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or marital status.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment! So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now! Please send us a copy of your updated CV in English.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Engineer, Manager, Web Design, Technology, Engineering, Management, Creative
Attention - ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre compte bancaire ou votre carte de crédit quand vous postulez à un emploi. Ne transférez pas d'argent. Si vous constatez quelque chose de suspect, signalez l'annonce via ce lien.